Conditions for participation
The Organizer of the FORMAT Europe raffle is
EDE International AG, Hofwiesenstrasse 3
8057 Zürich Switzerland
(hereinafter referred to as the Organizer).
1. Individuals (m/f/d) over the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as “participants”) are allowed to participate. Excluded from participation are all employees of E/D/E as well as family members of employees of the Organizer and companies associated with the Organizer.
2. Participation is only possible by filling in the online form and subscribing to the FORMAT Europe LinkedIn channel before submitting the form. To participate, all mandatory fields specified for participation in the raffle must always be filled in completely, understandably and correctly.
The name must be the same as the name of the participant’s LinkedIn profile so that the participant can be identified among the followers. Only one entry per participant per raffle phase (raffle phase = a completed raffle with a specific prize, see below) is possible. A person may participate in several phases of the raffle. An unlawful or repeated participation in one raffle phase by a participant will result in an exclusion from the raffle.
The raffle prize will be drawn among all participants who have correctly answered the quiz questions. LinkedIn is not associated with the raffle in any way. LinkedIn is not the organisation to contact for the raffle.
3. By submitting the online form, the participant agrees that his or her name, including a link to the corresponding LinkedIn profile, will be published on LinkedIn.
4.The recipient of your information is not LinkedIn, but the Organizer of the raffle. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of the raffle. All personal data of participants that the organizer will need to run the raffle will be collected electronically and will only be made accessible to the employees of the Organizer who are responsible for the raffle. The data will be saved to identify the winners and to mail the prizes. After finishing the last raffle phase, all data will be deleted.
5.The deadline for the three raffle phases is as follows:
- Phase 1: 08.12.2023, 12:00 pm
- Phase 2: 15.12.2023, 12:00 pm
- Phase 3: 22.12.2023, 12:00 pm
6. The winner (m/f/d) will be drawn at random from all the above-mentioned participating persons (who meet the conditions of participation) by drawing lots. The raffle prize will be won only once per phase. The winner will be determined by drawing lots.
7. An exchange of the prize for a different one or a monetary payment of the prize are excluded. The prize is not transferable. The prizes may show signs of use. In addition, the original packaging may not be included. The Organizer is not responsible for any damage that may occur in transit to the winning participant. The Organizer is in no way obligated to replace the prizes or otherwise provide substitute services should the prizes arrive damaged by the winner.
8. In the case of a winning, the winners will be notified by the Organizer in a time period from 08.12.2023 to 29.12.2023 via the contact channel specified in the online form and will also be publicly announced in a post with a link/mention to the corresponding LinkedIn profile.
- Prize in phase 1: Digital Multimeter (EAN = 5055790020) & Rechargeable LED UV torch (EAN = 4317784566988).
- Prize in phase 2: Pliers set, polished heads (EAN = 4317784632416) & Open-ended spanner with ring ratchet and hinge, in a set (EAN = 4317784632683).
- Prize in phase 3: Combined hexagon socket wrench set 1/4″ and 1/2″, 58-piece (EAN = 4317784523752).
The Organizer is not obligated to determine any eventual deviating addresses. The formalities for the handover of the prizes will be arranged individually with the winners by the Organizer. The prizes will be sent in January 2024. The Organizer explicitly does not guarantee a specific date on which the prizes will arrive at the winning participant. In the event of a personal pick-up, the winner must cover his or her own travel and departure costs as well as any other travel, food and accommodation costs that may occur.
9. The Organizer has the right to suspend or cancel the raffle completely or temporarily without giving any reason. The participant has no right to the execution of the raffle. The legal process is excluded.
10. On 29.11.2023 there will be an announcement post on LinkedIn (on all FORMAT accounts) explaining the raffle rounds. Every user who shares one of these LinkedIn posts until 03.12.2023 will be rewarded with a double chance to win within the raffle. This means that if a person is allowed to take part in the raffle in accordance with these conditions of participation and has shared at least one of the announcement posts from 29.11, their name will be entered into the draw twice in each raffle round (if the respective conditions of participation are fulfilled for the individual raffle rounds).